Hey, im Mark and im a young, creative wedding and portrait photographer based in belfast
who loves to travel
I have no idea what to write in this "about me" section
Thanks for taking the time to have a nosey around my website. Im a 24 year old wedding photographer based in Belfast and I love to travel. I tend to shoot weddings up North but I travel all over Ireland and further afield including South of France.
Im engaged to Edel and we're getting married this JULY!!! I cannot wait!!!
On our wedding day I would love for it to be as relaxed as possible, were both pretty chilled out people and hopefully that will shine through in our wedding.
When you look through my work hopefully you'll see that my work is pretty much all documentary style photography, meaning I spend the majority of the day just snapping your photograph without you knowing. I wont be constantly in your face telling you to do this or that! If your looking someone with a relaxed style then please do get in touch.
Heres some quick little facts about me :
- I hope to one day drive a Mini Cooper Classic or my dads VW Camper, its a beauty!
- Im a big football fan and I support Arsenal
- Im a box set fanatic, House of Cards, Justified, The Walking Dead, Sons Of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Lilyhammer, I've watched them all!
- Studied both Creative Media Production and Graphic Design at College
- I have a soft spot for Ryan Gosling!
- The National, Ben Howard, SunsetSons, Foals, Arcade Fire, Band Of Horses, Kings Of Leon, Frightened Rabbit, Maximo Park and The Kinks are just some of my favourite bands
- I basically live in a pair of black skinny jeans
- I hope to travel alot when I get the chance, Norway, America and New Zealand are my 3 dream destinations.